Does my front end look low enough?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do some fender to ground measurements, Front and back. Whats the differance?... It looks good, But i do agree,, The front should go a little lower...

Todd Z

Larry...you might need a little more drop in the front...but it looks good as is...I would wait till you get your ATS running boards on, then take another look at it..you might need what little front suspension travel you have now....

That might be the way to go. Right now, I have my toolbox, 2 tubesand bags and my hidden hitch in the bed since it's snowing today. So I probably shouldn't have taken the side picture today of all days... Oh well. But yes, I'll wait until the boards are on. The reason I didn't take wheel well measurements, is because the back wheel well is lower than the front one. (look closely)

Q, I may get laughs occasionally, but I let her do the talking for me when the light hits green, and they aren't laughing very long. And I'd like to see yours do half of what mine could. Anyone here who's seen her move knows what I mean. (Not that I'm sinking to a 3rd grade style "mine can whoop your's competition"...)

....then take it to a car show and see who walks away with a trophy.

Sheep are funny creatures, they like to be just like every other member of the herd, and try to debase those who are willing to step out and walk on thier own. They never get it, and never will.

:lol:...

Larry it does look good. You do you look lower than mine but its hard to tell cause you have 17's and what not.

No Wonder you like my ST! ha ha! Yours looks very nice and I like all the buttons on the inside too! oh and the LIGHTS!! :) Another side shot of yours w/out sand bags...*after the snow* then we can all can give another OP. (you said that already)

Larry,

Some people just don't get it, Some just don't know, and some don't care.

I Like what you have done with "jade" and I keep up the good work...

I think you can run circles around Most of the others.... I know what these trucks can do :D;)

Todd Z

Baa, baa, black sheep,

Have you any wool?

Yes sir, yes sir,

Three bags full.

One for the master,

One for the dame,

And one for the little boy

Who lives down the lane.

Baa, baa, black sheep,

Have you any wool?

Yes sir, yes sir,

Three bags full.

Here's a thought- How's about next time you slink out from under whatever stone you came from, you take a look around and ACTUALLY GO to some of the car shows out there. There are plenty of 'Tracs here who have place and even WON! I myself even took home Best of Show at Dallas 4, and there are alot of people here with way more time, money and hard work than I've got in mine who deserve the trophies on their mantles, and some that should DEFINATELY have some, both raised and lowered.

Don't knock what you don't understand! If you don't like it, that's fine. That's your opinion. But don't come here and just try to belittle people for what little attention you think you deserve.

Now hows about you go hop in your "not an FX-4"
and just drive.
And take your comments with you.

If you got something else to say, send it to [email protected], 'cause I've got no problem spamming you.

I'm done with this pissing contest.

And to the rest of you, thank you VERY much for the help and replies. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Q,

This is Larry's center console. Does it look like a stick on?

[Broken External Image]:

I agree with you that our trucks' primary function is to get us from "A" to "B", but I won't belittle someone else's work, especially when I don't have the skills to do it myself. I've met Larry, and he is a very nice guy. He doesn't deserve to be disrespected by anyone.

I too have met Larry and sat and rode in his Trac, Q, you don't know what your talkin about. That guy has some serious mods on his trac. And all those switches and buttons are not stick on's and are fully functional. Let's see yours :)

Jade Rocks!

Latest posts