Dolphins!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wait and see...Dallas have fun with T.O. i bet that will be wonderful!! Daunte is going to turn them around all we've been waiting for is a QB and a leader, experience is what we need and bringing him back into the south will make it happen :)

You guys are all wrong. 2007 Cleveland Browns!

Oh wait, you are talking about the Super Bowl. I thought you were talking about last place. My bad.

:D

Tom

i wonder if dante is going to do that same roling rolling rolling arem jesture thing when he throws a touchdown in miami. I think he'll have good luck with the receivers there. They have better receivers there than the vikings did last year. just have to cut down on fumbles and picks.

Yeah they are really expecting a lot from him here. the news is really excited about him joining. hopefully they don't burn him out the way they did r. williams. but then again he is the QB.

If he stays healthy, it will be a good move. Three knee surgeries is not a good sign for a mobile quarterback.

Ape Out.