Door pad code, code card

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
I've long since lost the plastic card that had the code for my door pad. With my recent move, I want to keep an eye out for it but I've forgotten what it looks like. Anyone have a pic to remind me? I sure hope I haven't thrown it away.

Also, where is the code hidden inside the truck? Behind the glove compartment was it?

Thanks in advance....

What year? Likely behind the glove box. Pop up the defroster grate/panel and look thru the windshield from the outside with a good flashlite. I believe its a white box maybe twice the size of a smoke pack with the large black numbers being the ones you want.

I got mine by popping out the defroster lid and looking inside the dash from outside the wind shield. I had to get real close to the hood and look back up under the dash (looking toward the passenger seat) to see the 5 digits.

I had conflicting reports about where mine was, some said in the storage area behind the rear seats. But I finally found it under the dash.

Latest posts