Door panel trim retainer clips??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjbags

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
20240911_084459.jpg

Hello!

2007 Limited here.. You know those trim pieces you must remove to access the screws that attach the door panel to the door? Well I cannot seem to find any place that sells the metal retainer clips that are pictured here. The dealership looked through the schematics, and it is not listed as a separate part. How is this possible? They not only attach the trim pieces to the door handles, they also attach the bezel to the window/lock switches. The parts guy said, "they probably are manufactured as part of the door!" and got really frustrated with me, until I walked him out and showed him they are certainly separate parts/materials. He calmed himself down pretty quick and apologized, but still had no idea.

I've been combing the pick and pull for months now, and there never is a sport trac/explorer with them. They are much shallower than the generic retainer clips you find online/hardware stores. I'm at a loss. Please advise and thank you!

Last edited:
Look for wrecked trucks on ebay, email seller and ask. Or car dash part dot com and look up local. Regular 0610 explorer is the same.

Latest posts