Drool

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dre L

Reaction score
Mustang, Challenger, Mustang, Challenger, Mustang, Challenger, Mustang, Challenger, Mustang, Challenger, Mustang, Challenger... GOD WILL SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP, I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND.

Being as how I remember them when they first came out years ago............that is one nice looking car. Now if Chevy could only reintroduce the original Camaro or Pontiac the GTO and GM the Olds 442.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Chevy did make a Camaro concept, but I don't think they captured as much of the original as Ford and Dodge managed to do.

The new GTO went out of production, the last one rolling of the line in Aussie in June; however, Holden is making a new RWD car on the, I think, Zeta platform, which will underpin the new Camaro and '08 GTO.

I agree, I'm not a huge Camaro fan to begin with, but I enjoy a nice '67-69 and the concept looked like one in profile, but in profile alone. I wouldn't mind seeing an updated look though, all this retro-styling is just going backwards.

2a416c718ee0875e8c45183c19609347.jpg

Sadly, the kid's concept looks better.

I'd like to see an updated Maverick, though I guess Ford is using that name overseas for the Escape.

[Broken External Image]:

I'm sorry, I keep comparing it to the original camaros and I don't think they caught the inspiration properly. I see this one and all I think is CorMonteCarloImpalaMaroVette.

The kid, or whoever did the one on top, captured one of the key lines of the '69 and that is the way the top of the fenders feather off to the back. I don't particularly like the one above, but that element would be important.

Get a Mustang, brand your ST a "Bronco".......and you'll have one happy stable. Er, garage.

Giddyap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: