Drycharger Question - Attn Underdog

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George C

Reaction score
Wayne,

Do you know if the blue drycharger cover you sell fits the Mac intake? I have the Mac and would like to have the filter match the other blue under my hood. I am not sure of the dimensions of the filter but maybe you are. Thanks.

George

That makes 2 of us !!!

Todd Z

They make several sizes so I can get them inside of two weeks. I need three measurements. The two ends (filter, not throat) and the length (filter, not throat).

Just some info-

I sell the dycharger which is water repellant. Click on the link I posted. It's a very short vid showing the feature. This is my truck being tested. I have a semi functional hood scoop with dreams of it being a totally sealed system- all air comes in through the scoop. The drycharger was my missing link to doing this. I went three months without going through a car wash.lol. I now have the confidence to do it.

Second- What first amazed me with it is when I started the engine, the drycharger did not "suck up" to the filter. It covers the whole filter, all air has to pass through it, yet it didn't suck into it. That's the best way I can describe questions about it possibly restricting the air flow.

Third- the reason you are probably asking about it. It looks good. You can put it on when you want to show your truck. You can take it off when you want to show the truck because the main filter stays clean. You can go either way.

The MAC filter is not conical it is oval....

So what measurements would you need then...

Todd Z

hey wayne im convinced...im in and you can send it in the box for todd and george

since we will probably install them together.

paul h:D

I have not seen any DryCharger covers for K&N or any other brand of Oval filters. Only the regular cone shaped and then only in Large and Small sizes.

...Rich