dual exhaust anyone??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle claggett

Reaction score
hey i was wondering if there was anybody who knows of a dual exhaust that is available for a 2004 sport trac ive looked everywhere even the local customs stores have looked and we just cant find one anywhere so if you have any info hit me up thanks

kyle claggett

Any dual exhaust is gonna have to be custom for our STs. I do believe there isnt one made for the ST by a company all I ever see is single in/single out.

Ranger kit will not fit....

JCwhitney has 1 kit, a member here did install, Don't remember the outcome...

Better off having a shop make you up a system...

Todd Z

I think the only dual kit available is from Heartthrob. I think that's the one J.C. Whitney sells.

Anything else you'll have to get bent up custom at a shop.

Mine is at the shop as we speak getting a custom install, which by the way was cheaper than the single exhaust kits that you can get.

Hearthrob sold by JC Whitney should fit. There haven't been any changes to the rear of the trac in any year thus far so it shoudl fit. Follow the <a href= "http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=MSG&VIEW=713711&sitename=mysporttrac"target=top> Linky</a> for more info.

will the exhaust from the jcwhitney web site fit my 2004 sport trac they say its only for 2000-2003 sport trac is there anything different from the years or would it fit

no thank you. i like mine quiet. and i cut the crap off behind the muffler, so i got rid of that terrible looking stainless tip hanging down 9 feet. ;)