dual exhuast?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh mcleod

Reaction score
cant seem to find any Dual cat back systems for my 05 ST. only see single exit kits, any one know were i could find a dual kit?

Custom only, No kit is sold...

Todd Z

Heart-Throb from jc whitney has a bolt on dual cat-back. It has a Y that splits into 2 tailpipe mufflers. Any other dual is custom made and dual tailpipe only.

Canadian, Just as fast Eddie said... JC Whitney sells a dual cat back system. Once I get mine installed I'm gonna try & make a sound clip. Here is a link to the exhaust. Shops around here wanted to charge me $300+ to custom make duals for me & I would have had to relocate my spare. Others have found people to bend around the spare...

The only side-to-side split dual kit that I am aware of is the Heartthob. I think Gibson has a split dual kit for the '01-'05 but both pipes exit on the passenger side.

On the J.C. Whitney Heartthrob system the mufflers are built into the exhaust tips, they're just resonators actually.