Eagle One Offer (Detailing Stuff)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudged Undies

Reaction score
Saw a commercial for this last night. The cost seems to be more than fair. Get some pretty good products for a better than good price:

<a href="http://www.buyeagleone.com/"target=top>Buy Eagle One (As seen on tv)</a>

I watched the video and that lady was so convincing, I decided to order the big pack.

I put it in my cart and proceded to the check out, but that's as far as I could go!

I kept clicking on "Checkout" tab, the screen would clear and come back to the same place!

Bummer. I guess you have to call the order in. I don't want to take the time to call. :(

That woman's face looks really really weird :(

Makeup gives her a literal look that kills.

The product itself looks cool...though their more upbeat themesong for their product could have done with more guitar and less organ.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been using the NanoProtectant and the NanoWax for a year or so now. Stuff is great! The protectant works great on the inside on the Leather and the dash/trim surfaces. I bought mine @ Advance Auto, and was disappointed when I ran out and could not find it there anymore. Actually found it at Wal-Mart last week and restocked my home shelf...

I used nanowax and then this stuff. I prefer the Meguiar's NXT wax. It is amazing.

NXT Generation™ Tech Wax 2.0™ is a scientific breakthrough that introduces a new dimension of gloss and protection. This better-than-ever formula produces unbelievably deep, vibrant color and a dramatically clear wet-look. New Hydrophobic Polymer Technology™ provides relentless water beading and protection against oxidation, corrosion, UV rays and surface degradation. “Hydrophobic” means “water-fearing” and this new breakthrough technology builds such incredible protection and surface tension that water beads up and just glides off your paint finish, wash after wash!

http://www.meguiars.com/?liquid-car-waxes/NXT-Generation-Tech-Wax