EBAY rip off?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorne Day

Reaction score
On 4/3 I paid TICtuning for an intake. Fedex was supposed to pick it up on 4/6. Never happened. They won't return my emails and I left a negative comment with no reply either. What are my options? Here's his profile

I had something like that happen when I bought the grille I just posted the picture of. Waited 2 weeks with no replys or email answers. Then a few days later I got an email saying that it was on the way. It's a problem with those power sellers, they are just too big and can't take care of all the sales properly. I think you should have waited a little longer before going negative on the feed back.

Since he is a Square Trade member you have a good shot of either receiving the product or your money back. The winning total was below ebay's deductable so they aren't going to be any help. How did you pay for the item? Paypal, credit card, check???

Click on the Square Trade icon in the listing and file a case with them.

George

I used Paypal. If I was in error, then I will recant my neg feedback. I am still miffed though. The Fedex order says it's for a 1 pound pkg? I know that a filter alone will weigh more than that. Power seller or not, customer service means replying to inquires when it concerns their product. I won't buy from them again and I won't recommend them.

Pull the sellers contact info and give him a call, if you dont get anywhere there then start the complaint process with paypal through the 'resolution center' link. Keep records of all calls, emails etc. I went through all this in January, luckily I got my money back.

I agree with Gary D neg feedback was left a little to soon.

Good luck

His contact info doesn't include a phone #. If there is one posted I can't find it. Believe me, I would have called yesterday during normal business hours.

Okay,

$22.95 for the part. Definitely don't expect much. You are better off with the stock system.

$22.00 for shipping and insurance. Now, that's the real rip off.

Do your homework before purchasing products. If you want quality, you have to pay for it.

You really don't want this product. Ask for a refund and and think of this as a learning experience.

BTW, you did leave negative feedback prematurely. This guy will deliver. I hope you get your refund before he ships.

Live and learn. :)

David <><

Not to rub salt into your wound, but I avoid sellers with negative feedback. This guy has plenty of negatives. Keep in mind not everyone posts negative feedback so that fact that he has a bunch should be a big red flag. When you are buying for unknowns, reputation is everything. Even if the item was higher priced Ebay has no protection if the seller has less than 98% rating. He is bordering on that number.