EDIT/UPDATE:::::: Locksmith Shop....Key Shop or...........

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I would never use any service org that screams to get my business by playing these name games. The practice has unprofessional desperation written all over it.

I only use word-of-mouth recommendations, and when I DO search from the book I look for the yellow page ad of the guy that is most local, most experienced, and most likely an independent.

No offense, LaRue.

TJR

Last edited by a moderator:
I never have fell for the AAAAAAAAAAAmatuer listing games. I start at the end of the listings and always have the professional service needed well before the AAAAAAA's Sorry, it's my money.

now this doesn't necessarily look like I'm playing the name game...:huh:

[Broken External Image]:

It "could" stand for America's Best Service":D

I wouldn't go with just "Key Shop"--to me, that sounds like the little stall in the corner of Home Depot where some 16 year old is fumbling around to figure out how to use the key grinding machine. I would definitely get "Lock" into it--be it "Lock and Key", "Locksmith", or whatever.

Just me two cents...

And two more cents--I, too, usually skip over any company whose name inexplicably starts with "A", and go to the others. If there's one like "Aaron's" or "Abby's" or what not, I'll call and ask to speak to Aaron or Abby, just to make sure that there's really someone by that name, rather than it just being an alphabetical gimmick. So yes--the A1C may work for you--but in some cases, it may work against you as well. The only question then becomes which one of those happens more often.

Well,, this is what I think I will go with. I like it...:rolleyes:

[Broken External Image]:

hope I haven't bored you guys too much. But anyone think the logo could look better? just askin;)

LaRue-not to sound brash, ok? It looks like the a locksmith logo. Plain and simple, no pizazz. Why not give the appearance that your totally different with a logo that stands out from the rest of the boring locksmith logos? I think the name change is really good.

thanks Robert, my imagination is faulty (old age) so making the logo look better... well,,,, I need some help on that part... Thanks for the "name" kudo's.......

Any photoshop help out there?????? sorry to keep asking.............

ABC Lock & Key.............A to Z Lock & Key..........Rose & Me Lock & Key

Since you spent hours watching the Florence shop, why not:

Lock & Key and Surveillance makes 3 ?????????????:lol:

DAMN JIM,,, I thought you were dead!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: or in Bristol

[Broken External Image]:RULES!!!

Latest posts