EE Supercharger Video

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudged Undies

Reaction score
It's on a ranger but still pretty slick.

<a href="http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=9EE5BBFA-F7F8-45F0-8615-D0BAA4A85B66"target=top>EE on a ranger</a>

haha, that's identical to how mine sounds. The supercharger is wicked loud.

However, don't get your hopes up that it's going to be stomping cobras on a regular basis. If your truck was tuned REALLY well and the cobra didn't have any tires...I'm thinking you could take it. :lol:

Trust me though, adding the EE supercharger to your trac is the absolute BEST thing you can do performance-wise.

Dont want to be the bad guy, But I am not impressed.... 1st gear runs in a parking lot??

Sorry,

Todd Z

I was thinking the same thing Todd, but of course if I say it, that's even worse.

I hear a lot of noise, but don't see an impressive amount of power, of course, those 35's don't help either.

I agree with Tiger. That thing looks like a roll over accident when it is sitting still. I was getting nervous watching it go. baron_iv how does yours handle? Please tell me you are going to lower it, get some wide tires and some spacers. LOL

Handling upgrades should be MANDATORY for the supercharger upgrade. haha

My poor stock suspension just can't keep up...neither can the brakes for that matter. I plan on lowering it (but not too low, maybe 2" or so) and putting some nice, fat tires on there. I'm fairly sure it'll still be able to smoke the tires, no matter how large I go. I had actually thought about putting a lift kit on it, until i got this supercharger. Now there's NO WAY I'd lift it, I'd kill myself in a matter of hours. You can attain a lot of speed in a very short time with the supercharger. It's certainly not like any other truck I've driven or been for a ride in.

I would be rather afraid to drive the one in that video, that thing is a death trap!!

Brakes and suspension upgrades should be VERY strongly considered when buying the EE kit. I'd like to see them add the brakes and suspension into a single package along with the supercharger kit. I can't imagine that it would bump the price up THAT much. I mean if someone is willing to pay $4000, they're probably going to be willing to pay $4500 to $5000 for things that make the kit perform better or more safely. That's just my opinion though. I've been wrong before...like once...in 1982 or something. ;)

After putting the EE xcharger kit on, I'm probably walking a very fine line of safety considering the braking and handling capabilities of my truck. I may not run my truck as hard as some, so I probably don't need it to stop as quickly or corner as well as others, but I'm kinda living dangerously. haha

Soon, really soon.....

Wounder since I have the 9100 tuner will EE give me a price break since I only need a tune emailed to me and not the complete kit????

AND if Gary S ever gets off his butt, I will have a nice burn out ( All MOTOR!) video to post soon too!...

Todd Z

Todd, that really might be worth asking about, I'm sure that the xcal adds an additional $200 or so to the price.

I really need to do a good burn out on camera, it's been a while. hmmmm....

Todd = instigator...:rolleyes:

Todd Z

lol, I'll allow you to pay for 2 new tires if you want to see a REALLY good burnout. I'll burn 'em down to the steel belts! hahahaha

It wasn't easy to get into 2nd gear and still have the tires spin much when I didn't have the supercharger. Now it will burn all the way through second and into third. The sheer amount of smoke is pretty impressive when your wheels are turning that fast. ;)

Tried to view the video on both computers..w/98 and w/xp.....video just keeps rebuffering...never starts...

Baron,

I have 4 bridgestone Revos here 255/70/16 with 1/3 life left.. what is your zip code, I will ship 2 of them tomorrow!!!!... :cool:

:lol:

Todd Z

lol, I was thinking more along the lines of brand new tires, considering the fact that mine are only a few months old. haha

hey todd, your a " re-gifter ", those are the tires i gave you ! :) , lol

yes, i will get off my ass and record the video !