EE Sway Bar

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strider Ryu

Reaction score
I'm interested in ordering the EE Sway Bar; I emailed them this quesion last Friday but thought I'd ask someone here while I'm waiting for a reply. Will the sway bar fit on an '05 Trac? Thx.

Noticed in another thread (I think for a previous EE sway bar group buy) that just calling them and letting them know you're on the MyST site will get you $20 off (the price they charged for a group buy). That was early this year I think, though.

Ah, here's the link:

EE should give you the discount, if you tell them you're a MyST.com member. In the thread that Bahb references, I acutally ended up not being able to buy the sway bar until about three months after I originated that thread. I asked EE about the discount, and they still gave it to me.

All ya gotta do is call to place your order, and ask. The worst they can do is tell you no, and you end up having to pay the $20 for shipping.:)

Thanks for your help guys and the interest in a group purchase. I guess we can take advantage of the discount either way. This is a great site by the way. At the moment, I'll have to hold my thought on getting the sway bar; Rita is coming and I'm trying to accomodate some family here in Austin. Thanks again.