!!!Employee Pricing Plus!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carey Frennier

Reaction score
We get new programs on Wed the 19th. While we don't know what they are going to be, word has leaked out that the program is going to be called "Employee Pricing Plus"

I'm excited! We have 8 2008 Lincoln MKX units to move so I hope this upcoming program is a head spinner!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. This is usually our last major push before Jan. Usually we get some good programs the week before with more dealer cash and stuff like that.

Business has been picking up here. I've already beat last years numbers for Nov. I only that more people see this as the time to buy!

Looks like it's going to be A-plan pricing plus discounts. It sounds like it's going to be something that needs to be financed through Ford Motor Credit.

I can't remember off the top of my head: What's the difference (approximate dollar amount) between A-plan and X-plan?

I just found this announcement:

"DETROIT (AP) - Ford Motor Co. is preparing to offer car buyers employee pricing, plus cash rebates, on most 2008 and 2009 models as part of a year-end clearance sale, a person briefed on the incentives said Friday.

The offer, which will start Wednesday and run through Jan. 5, will exclude 2009 F-series pickups, the person said. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the incentives have not been publicly announced.

George Pipas, Ford's top sales analyst, said he couldn't comment on future sales promotions, but that the Dearborn-based automaker is planning a year-end sales event just like many other manufacturers.

The offer comes as tight credit and economic uncertainty have dragged U.S. auto sales to their lowest rate in 25 years. Ford's sales in October fell 30 percent from a year earlier.

General Motors Corp. offered employee pricing on many of its models in August and September in an effort to boost sales, while Nissan Motor Co. and Toyota Motor Co. more recently began offering zero-percent financing on some of their models.

Ford shares fell 5 cents, or 2.6 percent, to $1.85 in afternoon trading."

SO I just got the new numbers and built a deal on a new 09 Milan Premier I4 FWD, Loaded.

MSRP: $25630

Employee Discount $2734.66

Rebate Option: $2000 (not combined with finance incentive)

or

Finance Incentive: 1-36mon 0%, 37-48mon 4.9%, 49-60mon 5.9%, 61-72mon 7.9%

FMCC Bonus: $500 (only if you finance with FMC with default rate or incentive rate)

The best deal I could build was $2000 in rebates, Financing with NBT Bank at 5.64% (lost $500 in FMCC bonus)

With everything including sales tax the customer will be paying about $440/month for 60.

For all of you "MAKE MONEY ON SOMEONE ELSE" types;

On this deal we got a flat commission from Ford Motor Credit of $1414.95 and it's stipulated that we cannot use that as dealercash. Out of that comes my $185 com and the dealerships other expenses.

It's an extremely skinny deal. If it were not for Ford sending us money for every unit we sold with Employee Pricing, we would lose over $500 min per car.

As a Company, Ford is losing money with ever car that goes out the door but they're not losing as much as they would with nothing going out the door.

I feel sorry for people looking to trade right now because their values just sank yet again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts