What’s it worth?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FWIW, (FORD) parts installed, at a FORD dealer carries a 2 year unlimited miles warranty. I have personally used the warranty.

I guess I'm fortunate, because I've done business with my dealership for almost 30 years. Know the mechanics personally, and have a good relationship with them. I am friends with the owner as well. PLUS, I worked for the shop as a service writer for 6 years.

O.K., I'm off my soapbox now. LOL

Not to mention that we’ll be all electric if the globalists have their way. Which will never happen.
What is happening is more electronic, computer stuff being added in to vehicles that just completely ruins them for me.
I really appreciate the simplicity of the ST. I think I’ll just drive it til the wheels fall off.

NO, what I'm trying to say is, that I had a starter put in. (It was a FORD part). The warranty that came with the FORD part, replaced it as per the agreement of the part when I purchased it. THAT was FORDs agreement, when I bought the part. I did NOT abuse it nor my right as a part purchaser.

AND, to be honest with you, I do NOT appreciate your tone/attitude towards me.

Not to mention that we’ll be all electric if the globalists have their way. Which will never happen.
What is happening is more electronic, computer stuff being added in to vehicles that just completely ruins them for me.
I really appreciate the simplicity of the ST. I think I’ll just drive it til the wheels fall off.

Yup, it's all part of a sneaky, evil, oligarchic fulfillment of global governance, as stated in the 'Communist Manifesto':
"Centralization of the Means of Communication and Transport in the Hands of the State."
There is no need for computerizing everything.
There's a guy who cleans injectors who converted a mustang to aftermarket computer system ECU, ABS & SRS, and relays for all other systems.
When a relay burns-out you just pay 10 bux for a new one and replace it.

Last week I just did the brakes all-around + brake fluid on my 2003 XLT.
A fear was how badly the frame was rusted.
But upon visual inspection it looks like only the front bed x-member is badly rusted along with the 2 springs and shackles.
Those are all 'easy fixes'.
Only caveat is I need to yank the engine to do the timing chains, and put an upgrade kit in the tranny servo piston.
All the rest of the truck is 'clean'.
So, like you, I'm gonna run this until it worn-out.

Latest posts