Energy Suspension Soft Polyurethane Bushings ordered

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered four (4) sets of them last Saturday in order to minimize the amount of washers to be used. There are both left & right hand cab-to-frame bushings per pkg. / set. I have to replace the ones at the front of the cab & the middle of the cab. I will see about taking pics, and let everyone know the results.

:driving:

Last edited by a moderator:
All Gen1s are going to need this eventually. With that optimism, how much?

And I would be interested in results.

I used energy suspension sway bar endlinks when i did my TT and SL and was really happy with the product. After you put a load on the poly bushings it settled well and so far rides great! Plz post pics!

54ffa2121e32a9210a114e7c80a6138c.jpg

There, you can see it in there :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone done a project for this? How difficult is it?

The mounts on my '01 are crumbling bigtime and I'm curious if it's something I can tackle myself.

I myself have done a basic write up about a dozen times but not a full blown project.

I'm thinking about taking a few hours this weekend to recreate the whole thing and get some good pictures and do a step-by-step, since so many people are interested.

pleeeeeezzzz do.....Im gonna try and do the cab to frame mounts myself...been looking all over for replacements but havent found anywhere but ford that has them and they are outrageously expensive. can someone provide a link to the product page that will work for the 01' Trac? thanks

Latest posts