Engine chrome???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Griffith 2

Reaction score
Does anyone know any parts on the engine that are easily replaceable with chrome parts? I see all types of aftermarket chrome pieces at the local Pep boys. I bought a stainless steel tubing/sleeving kit but I'm looking for a shop that'll put it on. I dont want to mess with the fuel lines...Anyway I'm not to familliar with engines but, I'm learning. I'm looking for some simple parts that can be replaced. If anyone out there has pics that would help.Thanks for any help.

:blink:

I havent seen any chrome dress kits for the 4.0L...with the engine being used in the stang now...I expect to see them hit the market soon...

The 4.0L in the stang is alot different looking than the 4.0L in the trac so dont expect much in the dressing department. You can replace current things like oil cap, rad cap,battery cover and some chrome loom but not too much out there. You could always do what most people do here and take off what you wanna change and just paint it. You could always take it too a chromer but that is alot more $$$$.