ESP?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Walker

Reaction score
How much did you pay for your ESP plan? What where the things that made you get the plan? Which plan did you get?

I have a 2003 4x4 that is going out of warrenty 3/06. I only have 15,000 miles on it. I plan on having it for 5-6 more years. Any help would be appreciated. I did get an email form foord telling me about the ESP and stuff, but when I use there website it says my type of car is not coverd.

Forget that site,

Go to http://www.fordserviceplan.com/

They are a site sponsor...

I will NEVER buy a new car/truck with out the esp... Mine only cost 1,000.00 and I am covered for a 7/70 !!!! It was the Premium Plan also.. IT amounted to an extra $20.00 bucks to my payment.. Well worth it...

Todd Z

We bought the Ford BaseCare ESP for our used '02 ST that we bought last summer. It cost about $1350 at that time and we are covered till 90K miles. It is the best decision that we've made in a long time!

So far this truck has had:

* New upper and lower ball joints

* New power steering pump and cooler

* Front axle seals replaced

* And next Monday it is going back to the shop to have the Tranmission rebuilt!

All of these items are covered under the ESP :D

I never was a real fan of extra warranties before this. I've owned over 50 cars and trucks and have always done ALL of my repairs. I used to think that a vehicle should work all it's bugs out before the factory warranty ran out. :blink: But my free time is getting shorter, so we decided to buy the ESP.

Latest posts