Exhaust Help....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Im going tomorrow to get my exhaust looked at... I am going to get a Single in, Dual out Flowmaster Delta Flow 40 muffler, with pipes coming out in front of the rear wheels... Probably stainless tips, with a 'fake'? tip that looks like 2 pipes are exiting each side...

What sort of price am I looking at for this kinda work on my truck? Im hoping to get it done on Saturday if possible.

I am also wanting to get the Diablo chip... is there any information somewhere about this? About how its installed, etc? I dont know anythign about it.

IMO, don't get the fake tips on the driver side, just do the dual tips on the passenger side.

[Broken External Image]:

agree with jeff..imo...just do singles out each side if u want duals exiting each side...my friend has that on his 150..pretty sweet

Well then get them to do an X-pipe and make it a true dual out, lol.

$120+tax for stainless dual out. No muffler. :D

i want a similar set up to you so let me know how much it ends up costing you, but instead of a diablo chip i would say get an XCAL2 from WFOY (www.hypnoticillusions.com). It will run you around the same price but from what I hear its a better investment.

Dallas

[Broken External Image]:

300 bucks-single in, Dual out with a 40 series Flowmaster and Magnaflow Tips (inspired by Jeff) Had to throw you your props Jeff...hehe:lol: