EZLift Group Buy Expires Today !!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard L

Reaction score
This is a reminder that sign up and payment for the EZ:ift Group Buy ends at 12:00 Midnight on Sunday, May 7th, 2006.

The Group Buy includes an EZLift kit including 4 gas springs and all the mounting hardware necessary to operate both the front and rear covers.

Group Buy Prices are as follows:

$90 for EZLift Kit for delivery at Louisville, KY Sport Trac Meet on June 9-10, 2006.

$100 for EZLift Kit shipped to your door via USPS Priority Air Mail

* Add an additional $25 per kit for 8 metal end-fittings instead of the standard plastic end-fittings.

If you have already signed up but have not paid, or have not received an email from me, pleas email me immediately. Someone has signed up but there email address in their profile is invalid.

I hope to see you all in Louisvile, Ky in June.

…Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Rich,

Just signed up for the group buy and will pick up at the Louisville meet. Maybe I will have the EZlok kit installed before the meet. I really need to get new cables for my cover as they are stretched too far and don't allow the one side to latch unless you push it in first. Let me know about the payment details.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan,

I emailed you a few minutes ago.

Sorry I could not reply earlier, but we had some bad storms and a tornado go through here and we lost power about midnight last night and it was just turn back on about an hour ago.

...Rich

Tonight at midnigt is the last day to get in on this deal. I have seven people who have already paid but one person who signed up has and invalid email address and has not paid.

...Rich

John,

I got your email and sent you a reply. Please contact me ASAP to confirm you received my email and if you still want in on the Group Buy.

...Rich