EZLift Group Buy $ $ $ SAVE $ $ $

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard L

Reaction score
The LeverLift Company is excited to announce a special “Summer Sale” Group Buy on EZLift 4X4 Ford hard tonneau cover lift kits. Just in time for the National Meet in Dallas. Even if you can’t make it to Dallas, it’s a great deal.

This is the EZLift 4X4 deluxe kit with four gas springs and all the mounting hardware to lift and hold up the front and rear cover halves.

EZLift 4X4 kit Regular member’s price is $120 plus $15 shipping (Total = $135).

Group Buy Sale price is $100 plus FREE shipping (Total = $100). That’s a $35 savings.

No other discounts or coupons apply, and no other kits or LeverLift accessories will be available during this sale event.

In order offer this kind of discount, I will need a minimum of 4 orders to offset the cost of ordering and shipping the parts from my supplier. After that, the more orders, the merrier!

All orders must be placed via my PayPal account: [email protected] by midnight on Saturday night August 20, 2005. eChecks must clear PayPal by the August 20, deadline.

On Sunday, August 21, 2005 I will place the order with my gas spring supplier for the required parts, which they should be able to process early Monday morning. I should get the parts by Thursday, August 25, 2005 and will pack and ship orders on Friday and Saturday. Everyone should get their orders by August 31st or September 1st at the latest for most parts of the continental US. Hawaii & Alaska may take an extra day or two.

Everyone will be emailed when their order ships.

If I do not receive the required 4-order minimum my the August 20 deadline, anyone already paying will receive a full refund using PayPal’s no-charge refund option.

So go to the Group Buy page and sign up and then send your $100 PayPal payment via my account: [email protected]

…Rich

The LeverLift Company

RichardL

That a GREAT DEAL !!..........(Got to love this site !)

How hard would it be to remove the cover if I had your kit installed ??

Cajun, it takes maybe 2 minutes to unhook all the gas springs, so then however long it takes to get your cover off after that...

Does anyone have a picture of what this looks like, both in the up and down positions? And maybe an idea of install procedures? Thanx!

I have added the EZLift Install Instructions and Photos to my Library. So if you need to know how the kit is installed, what it looks like and how high it will lift the cover, it's all available in the EZLift Install folder.

...Rich

Travis,

That is the beauty of the EZLift! You don not have to drill any holes into your pick-up bed. It uses the existing threaded holes and bolts above and below the center hinge hold-down pins on the side of the pick-up bed.

:You do have to drill into the tonneau cover's faberglass perimeter frame on the underside of the cover to install the upper gas spring mounts. If you ever decide to remove the EZLift, the drilled holes can be easily pluged with small black plastic cover plugs available at most autoparts stores for a few dollars.

Take a look at the installation instructions and photos in MyLibrary to see how easily the kit is installed.

...Rich

Latest posts