F**ked up trac pt 2......Coastie help!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather Kudela

Reaction score
O.K., let's just see what this would cost me to get the parts and have the work done... Coastie can you find me these parts?: (14094 zip)

Front bumper cladding

fog light

Upper bumper (the one that connects to the H grill) would prefer it in oxford white but will paint to match if needed

driver side fender panel (also in oxford white if possible)

All for a 2001 Trac. Thanks Coastie!! - Heather

Heather if you have any issues finding parts, My buddy owns a body shop on the Island And I know the parts manager of a Ford Dealership...

Todd Z

walk around in the parking lot tomorrow and see if any cars have any damage on them that might have caused the damage.

Don Monkeyboy

Heather, did you ever get a price quote for the piece you were requesting? I've got a ding in the center of my white bumper fascia ('01, just above gray cladding) and am toying with the idea of replacing it. Mine is pushed in covering an area about the size of a silver dollar.

Heather, just got home, (10:24pm Saturday). Not been around as I have had some very tight schedules lately with some issues I have had to address.

I will have prices in your email tomorrow morning.

Have a good night...

Ok, I am confused....

Heather posted the post. Looks like she is requesting the parts. Sent a HUGE list to her. Got an email back from her saying the list must be for someone else as she is not looking for parts....

Soooo, if anyone else has a clue let me in on it.

Later...

Coastie, look at the date this post was started, Teasip revived it to get some info, I think he wants the list.