F/S Center Radio Bezel

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch H

Reaction score
I have the original radio bezel from my 2004 ST ADRENALINE. It's in mint condition. The cigerette lighter port was used for phone charging only. For those of you that might remember, as soon as I got my ST, I replaced the bezel with one from an 03 ST so I could have the factory fog lamp switch to use for my KC Daylighters. The original was removed and put away for safe keeping. I'll even throw in the factory light bulbs. Ya, I know, WHHOO HOOOO factory light bulbs. I was thinking $50.00 OBO and I'll cover shipping anywhere in the US/Canada. Unless you live in a bush village somewhere, then we will have to talk S&H. I hope this is fair, I accept paypal & money orders.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure it would fit just fine. The only concern I would have is that this bezel doesn't have the hole for the stock fog lamp switch. If you don't have fog lamps, then you should be golden. In 04, Ford integrated the fog lamp control with the headlights where in previous model years, it was a push button on the bezel underneath where the back window switch was. I replaced the one pictured pretty much right away with a bezel from an 03 which was the previous model that had the hole for the stock fog lamp. I only did that because I wanted the control for my KC Daylighters to look stock from the inside.

You can check with a dealership parts dept., but you should be ok. I know the one I ordered from my dealership for the 03 bezel was around $70.00 and that was a good deal. The one pictured above is mint and I'll pay for S&H w/ insurance. Just let me know what you want to do.

It will fit no matter the fog lamp or the 4X4 options. So if yours is 2 wheel drive just get something to fill the 4X4 hole and your good to go...

Thanks for all the clarification, that should sum it up. Thats what makes this site great.

Soooo, Trent, are ya still interested?