Factory Option Install on ST purchased without?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
On my quest for an elite ST, I have a few things Id like to install that werent part of my ST, but were factory options in that year... I guess I basically want to know IF I can install these options now, and have them operate as they were a factory install...

Here's the list!

Overhead Console, with whatever options available in 01 ST.

Power Seats, Leather, Heated... or POWER Cloth Seats?

Center Floor Console, I currently have the shorter one, and there is an ashtray in the area that the long console buts into the lower dash, can I install the long one here anyways?

Thats about it I think!

Thanks again everyone.

I believe it can all be done. All of the above have been discussed in detail in other posts. I can offer little input as I have no experience in such modification, but do use the 'search' function.

yes, you can do all...

Check the projects section, 2 of the things you want to do have projects written on them.

Todd Z

Center Console and Overhead Console are n projects... and there is a project on power lumber, but in all honesty, installing heated seats would be very similar. There have been a few member that have recovered there interiors... I think member JKII is one. Not sure though. Hope this helps

Dallas

Latest posts