Factory ST Parts (USED, BUT WORKING 100%) For Sale/Trade

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Hi, I modded quite a few things on the truck recently, so I have some parts that I do not require any longer... Here is a list, make an offer excluding shipping and I will post a list of trades id be interested in.

Items I have for sale/trade: (OFF 01 JOB 2 ST)

Air Intake System (Box, Tube, Etc)

Factory MAF

Rear Tail Lights (No Cracks or Leaks, Excellent Condition)

Front Corner Lights (No Cracks or Leaks, Excellent Condition)

Factory Stereo (Not the adrenaline one, but has single CD, etc, Perfect Condition)

Badging - 3 'EXPLORER' and 1 WHITE/RED SPORT TRAC (Found on Rear)

Factory Sway Bar

Things im looking for: (FOR 01 JOB 2 ST)

Grey Floor Mats (NEW) Berber Factory Type

Center Console (The Long One, Grey Interior Color)

Programming Chip for 89 Octane, Intake, Exaust, MAF - JXV2(I have to check another post to confirm this is the code)

Uhmmmm... what else ;) --

1 3/8" BLOCKS ONLY

Overhead Console

or any other neat gadgets that people would be willing to trade :)

Email me at [email protected] or post here! Im addicted to this site and prolly see it here before email ;)

Thanks!

are the badges still available the 3 explorer and the red and white sport trac if so how much do you want for them and shipping to mastic beach new york 11951-paul

Actually, I should take that off there... I do have the red sport trac one, but the explorer ones, I decided to rebadge the truck, with 1 letter from each of the badges... Im going to put the X back on, on each side, and possibly at the rear.... Thought this might look pretty original?

Latest posts