factory sub from 2004

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren Gereau

Reaction score
complete factory sub with the attached amp. It came out of my 2004 ST with the upgraded Pioneer sound system. Check out my other post for the head unit. I will reduce the shipping cost by 50% if someone from this board wins the auction.

It was included in the adrenilin and upgraded 6 dish in dash changer option

Actually, I believe it was only an "Audiophile" option, not the "Adrenalin". The Adrenalin sub goes under the seat, while the Audiophile sub went behind the rear seat compartment.

Adrenalin sub...

[Broken External Image]:

Audiophile sub...

9ba9924f03252837c636498ae178a316.jpg

Did this sub sound descent? I have given up hope of getting my 12" rockford in my ST. This could work if it sounds good. Also, would it fit in an '01?

Pink,

you would be highly disappointed if you went from your 12 to this. I had 3 12's before and removing the audiophile sub was the first thing I adressed b/c it does not do an efficient job of filling the cabin.

Jason

p.s. Not trying to bash the thread.

Thanx for givin me a heads up on that. The fiance said the same thing. Well, looks like I get to go shopping for a 10":D. Any suggestions?

I had a blown factory sub in my bow under the seat. So I bought an 8" Kicker Comp VR. It did not fit so i had to modify it, but it sounds real good even though its hooked up to the factory amp.