Fantasy Racing League NOW !!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Thompson

Reaction score
OK gang, I have set up this season's NASCAR Fantasy Racing League. You need to sign up now and ready your picks for the Daytona 500. This is a lot of fun...even if you have not seen it before, its easy to play. Test your picks against others here. OK, here is how you get signed up:

(1) Go to Yahoo.Com (2) Click on SPORTS (3) Find the Link for FANTASY or NASCAR

(4) Click on Join Racing League YOU DO HAVE TO REGISTER, BUT IT IS FREE

note: some of the links may not look exactly like those above, but you can easily follow the registration procedure. Use the Help feature if you get sidetraced.

YOU MUST ENTER THE FOLLOWING INFO WHEN PROMPTED:

Team Name - Sport Trac Racers

Password - sporttrac

ID # - 22229

GENTLEMEN, um, and Ladies, START YOUR ENGINES !

Can someone explain to me how this works. I tried this last year, but got lost in the 5th week. :(

Simply log on each week and pick your drivers. You can only use a certain driver so many times...so you don't want to use one up early in the season. Go to the Fantasy League webpage on Yahoo.com and look at the "how to play" info. You get a score each week, and watch out that you don't miss your deadline to enter. Look at the rules carefully....try it, the Daytona 500 is coming up in just two weeks, so get started now.

I'm in... this is my 3rd league so far (I am commish on two leagues a free league with people at work and a pay-to-play league at work).

Team MoArk will dominate AGAIN this year!!