Feel that?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did your salad actually have anything in it? The Wendy's I've been to locally and in WV have decided that a "salad" consists of a couple leaves of lettuce, 4 grape tomatoes, and a sprinkling of cheese and carrot slices. A salad with only 2 vegetables isn't a salad IMO.

Their new mix & match thing was cool, until I got the salad and realized that it was tiny, even with the piece of chicken. I feel that one gets more chicken from a chicken sandwich @ Wendy's than they do from the half salad special.

TJR - Good for you eating healthy like that. Actually in that area, thats one of the better places to go.

Mazz

Mazz,

You should personal message me (see my profile). I see a Silver ST in our development, might be yours. Let me know. I live off 113 just between Souderton and Silverdale. There are two (used to be three when I had mine) STs in my 'hood.

TJR

TJR - I am working all weekend but I'll try and see what I can do. I have seen your name appear a few times in here over the years, but I'll look at your profile soon.

Mazz

Latest posts