Finally fabbed up a dual exhaust

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
Well since they don't really make a cheap dual exhaust for our trucks and I had a Flowmaster dual out muffler I figured I'd take extra pipes I had laying around from old vehicles. Now I have templets for when I buy some pipe sticks and bend new tailpipes. I have the pipebender and now I know the angles I need to bend at. What do you guys think?

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Might want to take it in a little on the right...

Looks similar to mine

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

But probably a lot cheaper. Sometimes, cheaper is better ;)

I already matched the right side length after the pictures were taken, thanks. I cut off the tire carrier front guard so I could keep the pipes away from the shocks. :banana:

Forgot to mention the tailpipes are 2.5" pipes. Muffler shops said the biggest they could fit was 2.25".:banana::p

Cool....

Welcome to the dual exhaust club !!!

Todd Z

Thanks Todd, saving to get some performance parts from ya. What are the typical gains from the ypipe and cat you sell and will that take away my low end power or is there somewhere I can study up on those parts?:D:cool:

Chad: don't make fun of it. When you get older, this $hit happens! :lol::lol::lol:

Not making fun of him. But I just dont understand the reason for hanging fake balls from your truck. Of course I do not need to know the reasoning either..

I've heard of people keeping the spare on with duals, the pipes can only be 2"-2.25" so I've been told. I took mine off because I'm running 285/75/16's now so it won't fit. No there not true duals just a Flowmaster 3"-dual 2.5" with fabbed tailpipes from leftover exhuast systems I had laying around. :p:banana:

Latest posts