Finally Joined

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Stinson

Reaction score
After lurking here for almost a year I have finally joined. The site is very informative and friendly. I have a 2009 STA and live in Northern Alberta. I plan to do the normal upgrades (intake, exhaust, throttle body, and tune) this year. Also looking at the possibility of adding a backup camera for the truck and perhaps the travel trailer. I recently ordered a Jayco 213 EXP trailer and will post pictures of it when I take possession of it.

Aloha & Welcome Kevin ! :supercool:

The Canadian ST community seems to grow daily.

Enjoy and learn from the best Trac fanatics on the planet !

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! I used to live in Calgary! I'm just outside Toronto now :haveabeer::welcome::welcome:

The Canadian ST community seems to grow daily.

You ain't kidding brother! The amount of STs I have seen around my hometown has grown exponentially in the last few months. Most of them seem to be Gen 1s too!

Oh yea...:welcome:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the ST & STA Planet, Kevin!:welcome: Wonder if you might keep us up on the happenings up there in Canada with ST news and such. What dealer did you buy your STA from ? You will be amazed at the help you will get here, but if you have been lurking here for a minute then you already know how good these guys and girls are on this site!:banana:

Welcome !!! nice to see the CN members making a show !!!

Todd Z

Latest posts