Finished Weekend Project

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k c

Reaction score
So I know this won't be everyone's taste but I have never posted a pic of my ST on the site(been checking out and posting on the site for two years). I have been waiting until I had completed my major projects(finished two this weekend)....so tell me what you think..its a little different.

See my profile for more pics...

And thanks to all the people who took the time to submit projects....I have used many of them with a few of my own twists.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I really like that.

I think dumping the rear drums for disks and then painting them red would be awesome. I think it would bring out the wheels. A little red in the background.

Tom

Wow.... you know I never liked any colored rims before, but for some reason yours just work ... man that looks really nice... great pick!

Looks like your lower, roof rails removed, wheels. tie downs cut down a bit... anything im missing?

Looks real nice!

EDIT: Now that I seen the original car, I see you've done something with the exhause... painted the cladding, painted the side step bars...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fmarano: The rims are MC Exclusives. They have the perfect offset +12 for the ST..Got a good price for them too from a local dealer...couldn't be happier with the wheel and tire combo(wasn't as rough of a ride as I thought and just imagine when I throw on some aftermarket shocks):)

Chris: you have named pretty much everything except for a few engine mods...I was thinking of getting a speed scene grill but I think I like the factory black better...maybe a rear cab spoiler is in the future with chrome step ups....and a little bit more engine mod:D

Get a speed scene, and paint it black. :D IMO, I wouldn't get chrome step pads, mabe some kind of silver or chrome pin striping, but that's about it.

Good looking truck man nice job!! Looks real slick!

What was your choice for the leftover roof rack studs?? Mines coming off this spring, still trying to decide what to do with the studs.

Latest posts