first time postig pics, not sure what size they should be?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
success!!!!!!!! :D

soon i will have some pics of my trac, i finally got around to getting a digital camera. it has an option to take pics in "blog" size, but there are a few of sizes to choose from. i guess 640X480 looks perfect :D

doing what she does best, eating and pestering my fish :lol:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

my black kitty is luci, and the calico is misty

Cats have alot more character than most folks take time to notice. They are also known to have many more times the vocal abilities than dogs. And yes with time they will take to training to commands. There are those times they get stuborn and look at you like who me..:lol:

One cat I had 20 yrs ago lived to be 15. He would take to commands like a dog. I always got asked what kind of dog he was..:lol:

i never thought I would be a cat person...always had dogs growing up then went away to university and felt a void without my doggies.. so i got a cat because they were easier to care for, i couldnt handle the responsibilities of having a dog with my hectic schedule back then. Now I couldn't imagine living without Benson! He is definitely quite vocal, but I can't tell you how many comments I receive on how much like a dog he acts. He enjoys eating too.

CJ, that is a goodlooking Hymalayan. One of the four cats that passed was a SealPoint Hymalayan. She was my wifes baby.

13 lb cat

[Broken External Image]:

and guess who just saw a bird swoop by. . .

[Broken External Image]:

Olaf, I really like your cats markings.

Thanks. Here are some shots of his sister. She had to be put down due to liver failure and an enlarged heart in Dec. 06 (right after my girlfriend was killed, not a good month)

[Broken External Image]: [Broken External Image]:

and a blurry photo of the two of them, plus you can see his "invisible fence" shock collar since he likes to try and escape the yard.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts