Fishing off the Dominican Republic.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Schindler

1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
Reaction score
My wife and I thinking about spending our 1 year anniversary in Punta Cana, DR.

We want to go on a fishing charter. Anyone been there and sis anyone do any fishing while there?

I would like your input.

Tom

We stayed at the Barcelo Beach resort in Punta Cana 4 years ago. Great resort, great beach, great food. The resort offered fishing tours, but I get sea-sick in a hurry so I stayed far away from the boats, can't help you out there.

Hi Cayman,

I would try the following firstclassfishing.com it should get you to Punta Cana site for fishing.

I have fished in Cancun, Costa Rica, Panama, and Cabo.

The fishing has been great in all places. I went on a private charter instead of a Pary boat. Was alittle pricey.

Do some research on line and make check out your options. Sometimes they have fishing packages at the hotel your staying at.

Party boats $50.00 to $100.00.This is the way to go if you just want to fish for a few hours.

Pete 03:p:D:D;)

Whats the deal with the high prices? Fishing in Oahu, Hi and Islamorada, Fl was half that price. Even the one in Hawaii included lunch and a case of beer. When you got back to the marina, they cooked part of your catch in the bar and they gave you a tasty "foo foo" drink.

$1,100.00 for a full day fishing? It is in the DR for crying out loud.

Tom

Latest posts