FlatTrac =(

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan D

Reaction score
Ah yes, after just returning home from Iraq to my 03 ST, I had a flat today!!! Out in the rain . . man is that Jack a pain to use . . I think I am just going to replace all the tires at once.

I'm looking for some All Terrain that aren't too bad on the highway yet kind of aggressive. Any ideals? Thanks

Bridgestone dueler

Bridgestone Revo.

Bf goodrich

I have 245/75r16 Hurcules Terra Tracs on right now and love them. They have about 10k miles on them and still ALOT of tread. Great in rain and snow. No problem with any road noise.;)

[Broken External Image]:

My friend had the same thing happen when we returned from Iraq last year. Welcome home! I've heard good things about the Bridgestone Duelers, but I've never tried them. I run street tires.

just wanted to say thank you for fighting in Iraq. its because of people like you that we have the freedoms we have today (like enjoying our ST's!). glad your both home safely. :)

IMG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have widetrack an offbrand of bridgstone.They were on my suburban. When I changed them over we found 2 self tapping screw with the heads wore off,never penetrated the inner belt. [Broken External Image]: _Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
BF Goodrich AT's I have em and I love them. Aggressive look, amazing traction, I will never put a different AT on any truck I ever own. I think Im in love....:lol:

The BF's tko's look great. I have the Pirrelli scorpions, they are 1000% better then stock goodyears.. Very pleased..

Looks like I am going to go with the Dueler A/T Revo . . should I just go for the 255/70R16 or step it up to 265/75R16? Will there be much rubbing or any issues with that? Thanks for the help guys.

Bridgestone Deuler A/T Revo's! and right now Bridgestone has a $75 rebate going on for that model. Tirerack has them for $125 a piece

I got 72,000 miles out of a set of BF Goodrich that were only guaranteed/anticipated

by the manufacturer to last 50,000 miles! Of course, I check my tire condition and

air pressure at least every two weeks, and adjust for temperature, etc...!

Anything but Goodyears. That's what I have on my 'Trac, now (factory tires) and

when I get the money, I'm dumpin' those suckers!

I've also had good luck with Falken tires. May want to give them a try!:)

Q,

You choose to post your last name/info as nunya, as in "None of your Business"?

Yet you show street signs, and waypoints in your picture posts!

Got to be careful of these things, if you are trying to be anonymous!

If you told me what time of day this picture was taken, I could give you your street address!

Also, did the Realtor Schaffer, sell the house across the street from you yet?

Maybe I could call her at 216-4160, or the more visible number of 963-9900!

Got to be careful what is in your pictures!

Oh, by the way, I think I told you all that my son is a Maury Co., TN., Sheriffs Deputy,

currently assigned to the S.W.A.T. Team, but did I tell you all that my Daughter is

currently going to M.T.S.U. to study in Criminal Forensics/ Criminal Studies!

She knows how to analayze these pictures!;)