Floor Mat, Pass side, rubber

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Taylor

Reaction score
I have 1 passenger side flood mat. It's the rubber one with the Sport Trac logo. It's the grey color. Brand new. I seem to go through the drivers side ones kind of fast(1.5 years), so I have an extra passenger side one that has never been used.

I got them from Rusty for $43.00 for the pair, so $20 for one sounds fair. You pay the shipping. I'll ship whatever way you want(Fedex/UPS/USPS). My zip is 43613 so you can figure the shipping between me and you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chris,

Why dont you do what I am doing, I only use the Sport Trac ones when I am doing something special, and buy cheapo's from walmart to use for everyday use

Duece

That's what I'm going to do from now on, but I still end up with 1 new passenger side mat. Figured if anyone had a need for one, I'd post this and see what happens. :)

Chris,

Did you mat crack in the middle near the top section? This happened to mine and I wonder if it is a manufacturing defect. If anyone has a driver side available I will take that. :)

George

I just looked at the one in use today(drivers side), and it's cracked too. Both of mine cracked in the center of the deep well section. I'm going to try JB weld and some cheap ones from WalMart... Can't afford to buy another set.

Of course, I'll take a drivers side one too! :)

Latest posts