Flowmaster Dual

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gettin ready to upgrade the trac with an aftermarket exhaust. I was thinking of going with the magna flow, but have noticed that a lot of members have flowmaster duals and are really happy with it. Since I wouldn't be able to bend the tubing on the flowmaster myself, I would have to have a shop install it for me (bummer!). Anyways, I was just wondering how much people have paid to have the dual exhaust installed (just looking for a rough estimate), thanx.

I paid $300 installed for mine. Single in dual out with 3" tips.[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a member that has a used stainless steel Flowmaster delta flow 40 , single in , dual out for sale...

Todd Z

I had a new system installed yesterday for $500 for parts and labor. Everything stainless steel and the best work. I am the one selling the muffler :)

It is a stainless steel 40 Series Delta Flow Flowmaster part #8424402 with 2.25 inlet and dual 2" outlets. It is covered with surface rust but is fine besides that. I can take pictures if anyone is interested.

George

Flowmaster Delta 40 single in dual out, love it!

400.00 for everything (including stainless tips)... thats canadian dollars

Remember there is NO such thing as dual exhaust for your Tracs. Dual means TWO mufflers. Everyone has Single (One Muffler) in Dual out (TWO Exits out of the ONE muffler). 600.00 installed Magnaflow Exhaust. My Polished Stainless Steel Tips 18" long were 100.00 a piece.

Here is my new exhaust. Tip is dirty but it is a flowmaster series 40 single in single out. I also have the Random Tech Y pipe. Sounds incredible.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
ive tried to ask shops if theyd do that tip for me(the side exit on top of my post) but theyve said no. i have 3" tips waiting in my room because they say i dont have space. i dont have sidesteps either so i dotn know how they cant do it. i gotta keep looking i guess