Fog Light Help

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 62851

Reaction score
Hello all. This past week my drivers side fog light got damaged and now I am trying to replace it. But before I do, I need to remove it. How does it come off the truck? I checked the projects section and there isn't an answer. I check the Haynes book but that is useless. I see that there is 3 bolts/nuts holding it onto the truck. I, of course try to turn one of them but they keep turning. How do I gain access to the bolt to remove the fog light assembly? I would hate to remove the bumper just to replace fog light assemblies. Any help would be great to hear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those 3 bolts remove it...... Thats it..

It can be easier if you remove the little splash shield first..

Todd Z

Thanks, I've removed the splash shield. I am thinking that when my body lift was installed, the installer put the bolts in backwards. I don't see the hex side of the bolt, I just see the hex side of the nut.

I am thinking the only way I am going to have access to them is by taking the front bumper off.

I must say, Never have business with "Trick Trucks". Don't let them do any installation for you on your truck. Worst install company ever!

Latest posts