Fog Light Question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Cat

Reaction score
I was in an accident a couple of weeks ago and the insurance guy is coming today to give an estimate. In the accident my front bumber was scuffed up but not dents at all. Did pretty good because the lady that cut me off had some pretty nice dents in hers. But when i was looking at the damage to show him i noticed one of my fog lights was missing. I do not see how this could have been caused by the accident at all, there is no damage to the bumber besides scuffs in it. It almost looks like someone might have stollen it. How easy would it be to get one of the foglights out? Would you have to take apart the whole bumber in order to do this?

If you don't have the fender well liners, I could get a fog light out in under two minutes.

Well then make it 3min. It's not likely it just fell out, but I can't imagine someone only stealing one fog light. Sorry I can't help more.

I think its the whole thing cause there is nothing left of it all i saw was where the wire that is running to where everything is supposed to be

Is there a clip on the end of the wire, or is it cut, or stretched or anything? If it looks like it was torn then I would bet it just came off, but if it's cut neatly, I'd bet it was stolen. If the clip is still there, I don't kow...

Adam, if the insurance man does not help you out let me know. Just did a search via our inventory system. Found 3112 lights available. Average lowest price in good condition was right at $40.00.

let me know if I can help you.

Latest posts