FOR SALE: 2001 4x4 Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake Flood

Reaction score
Ok, don't wanna do it, but i gotta get an f-150 or other full size truck. Need a bigger bed and more towing power because i'm in the landscaping business. Let me know if you are interested! Black, 141k, leather, sunroof, full console w/ rear controls, power everything, 6 disc, etc. Asking $7,500 OBO. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I just have a question for you about the black tail light. Is that nightshade spay on? And if so are you pleased with it? does it scratch? And would you use it on the front corner lights? Sorry I would love to buy another ST but I am to busy spending money on the one I have.

Thanks for any info...

from a previous post about this he said he was very pleased with it. and there are many members who have done it search VHT Nightshade i think. anyway tarheelfan20, i posted something for you in the sport trac forum titled yo!! tarheelfan you need to look at it

Yes, it's great. Doesn't scratch and stays on great. Let me know if you decide to do it, i will give the right procedures to follow. :) And oh yea, a buddy of mine did his corners of his f-250 with it and they look great also!

Hey, If really don't mind, I would like to have some sort of procedure to follow. You can shoot them to my e-mail.:D

Latest posts