FOR SALE: Michelin Cross Terrain 235/65 R18 tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bRAD Baltzer

Reaction score
FOR SALE: I have a set of (4) of Michelin Cross Terrain tires 235/65 R18 taken off my 2007 Sport Trac in February with only 70 miles on them. These are the OEM tires. I have the documentation of the mileage when the new tires were installed. They are available for pick-up only and I live in the Boise, Idaho area. No reasonable offer refused...........just want to get them out of my garage.

Thanks,

Brad Baltzer

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive sent tires numerous times. I sent UPS and FedEx, just put them in a clear plastic bag and UPS will put the barcode/address sticker on the bag. I have seen them sent through Overnight Express with the sticker directly on the tire, no box no bag. Call your local UPS store, most likely youll just need them in a clear plastic bag, which they will have. Hope this helps.

Label on the tire works for FedEx and UPS, if its a tire and rim you need a piece of cardboard on the front and back.

I don't mind stretch-wrapping/bagging them up for the buyer and arranging to have someone home for a UPS pick-up. The buyer just needs to make arrangements with UPS and pay the freight........they are still for sale...........

Latest posts