FOR SALE: NEED TO SELL Falken Tires on Bahnsport 18"s

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
Falken Ziex S/TZ-04 255/55/R18 tires on Bahnsport 18x8" wheels. I am willing to part out the set if desired (i.e. Just tires or just wheels). Pics in library. :cool: Shipping will be $90 for JUST the wheels or JUST the tires. They weigh almost the same and the dimensions equal them out as far as the cost to ship. Shipping for the whole set will $145. Please work with that and send me some offers! Thanks, DD ST

Last edited by a moderator:
Duece - I am looking to be between $525-$600 not including shipping when the dust settles. I am also including lug nuts as well. They will require adapters. 1" is all you really need and it will give the ST a nicer look. Spacers are safe as well if you install them correctly. May I recommend 1" on the front, and 1.25" on the rear. This will give it a nice look with the rear being soo wide.

Callan - $275....I can do for the tires OR wheels alone if you come pick them up. I am east of Baton Rouge, LA. That's rediculously low for a set of wheels and tires.

If the tires aren't cupped or feathered, and have more than 8/32nds on 'em, I'll give you $275 shipped for just the tires.

These tires only have about 7,000 miles on them and in excellent shape! As stated above, if you want to come pick them up, I can do $275. If not, then $275 will be added with shipping which will be $90. -DD ST

Yeah, but 7k miles on some Falkens=almost bald.

I put 11k on a set of FK-06U Falkens once and I was showing cord.

Again, assuming the conditions I noted above, I'd be willing to go to $300 shipped.

If that's not high enough, no hard feelings. The offer is on the table.

Your facts are wrong bud. Falken is one of the top manufacture's on the market for all-season performance tires. These tires are well over 8/32 of tread left. Your tires may have been bald after 11k miles, but these are far from being slicks. They are in excellent shape. You're right, no hard feelings, but $300 shipped is a bit low-balled. I know I asked for offers, that is what you are providing. Though I AM looking for reasonable offers. Check out the picture, these are FAR from bald. Also, if you don't seem to care for Falken, then what is interesting you in these? I don't mean to sound harsh, but your reasoning and facts do not seem correct.

-DD ST

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

To be honest, the spacers are nothing to worry about, though if you have a bad experience in the past, I understand. I was using 1.25" all around and never had a seconds trouble.

You misunderstood what I was saying. I like Falkens. The performance Falkens are particularly sensitive to driving style. I wasn't saying all Falkens are bald that fast. I was saying two different drivers, or two different vehicles could have dramatically different treadwear patterns. Sorry if you got the wrong idea from my post.

Latest posts