For Sale: Used Westin Safari Bar

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cory Richards

Reaction score
I am selling a Safari Bar that I have had on my ST for a few months. Earlier this month I was involved in a very minor fender bender in which the bar was damaged. I've included several pictures so you can tell the extent of the damage as I'm not trying to deceive anyone. The bar looks fine when mounted and you can't even really tell it's damaged unless you get close and inspect it.

You will get everything that was included in the original purchase: Safari Bar, complete mounting kit (includes extra bag of parts for ST's without tow hooks), instructions, and the 2 bolts, 2 lock washers and 2 regulars washers to attach the bar to the brackets. The mounting brackets themselves were bent a little, but someone with the means to fix it could probabaly bend them right back.

I really don't know what to ask for something like this, so I guess I'll just say best offer (best reasonable offer of course). I paid a total of $150 for it new when I bought it on eBay. I guess I'll just leave this posted for a while and see if anyone is interested, if so we'll figure out shipping and what not.

Another suggestion: If you bought a mounting kit for another vehicle, you could use this bar on maybe a work truck or something like that.

3a5981731fe2e09d3ecc9f36ab303eaa.jpg

9db35b168fa17359d0dea162117fe4ed.jpg

c0107d668711afc9e50e4a10146fef23.jpg

cb06592495f8151071c5d9b2f24b9afb.jpg

4839bd4ba49fd8d2c883ff44336a79d2.jpg

5c91d3ebe198491751e8957bb0c4a87d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
brandon, I'm not sure about shipping. I guess I would have to get the dimensions and weight of the package. It's not a light item, but I don't see how it could be outrageous or anything.

I should also mention that the two bends/dents are on the inside of the bar, which would be facing the truck.

I would estimate the weight at 15-20 pounds, just my guess. The UPS website says that UPS Ground would be $11.25 for 15 pounds and $13.46 for 20 pounds, just to give you a ballpark.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, well playing it safe let's just say they charge $15. Depending on if my pal will let me use his shop for a bit to try and straighten out the brackets and whatnot, oh and glad you have the other parts ( I don't have tow hooks), how does $55 shipped sound? Just throwing something out there.

Latest posts