FOR SALE Warrior Shackles and a Dash Mat

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew Anger

Reaction score
I have a couple of items for sale. Sold my ST and never put these on it:

Warrior lift shackles - Here is a link

they will lift the rear between 1 1/2 - 2". Looks very good w/ the Torsion Twist, and cheap for a lift. $45 plus shipping, depending where you live.

Gray(light charcoal) dash mat - new condition. $30 plus shipping.

Both will be sent fedex and I'll give you a tracking number. I can take paypal, cash - no money orders or checks.

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
How hard is it to install the lift shackles, and i just have my torsion bars set for stock height. Can i leave them this way as i just had it aligned and i dont wanna get it done again. Do i need an alignment if adding the shackles???

Thanks

Andy

Andy,

It's pretty easy to install the rear shackles. Each is held on by 2 bolts but the hard part taking the pressure off the leaf springs to intall. If you have someone help you it's no problem.

You can keep the stock height in the front (not adjusting the torsion bolts) but you will have an additional 1.5" of rake. I don't think that would look too good.

George

Bob, If you're still intereted, $30 shipped will work.

Andy, shackles are easy, just need a could floor jacks - if you don't have them, it's like $5 to rent them from a local rental shop.

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Matt