for sale what is it worth? 2001 68,000 mint cond leather 6 cd

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn Couture

Reaction score
every available option

poewr lock tail gate

oil drain easy drainno tools for oil change

tires brakes

new badges upgraded

2 sets of floor mats

bass box

too much to list

Not interested, but other information that will help you to sell...

4x2 or 4x4?

Color interior and exterior?

Tire tread life?

Automatic Tranny?

Tom

Also the extras you added on are not going to get you any more money for the truck, they may just make it easier to find a buyer...

Todd Z

4x4

Tires have 98%

Plus I have another set of 4 goodyear tire as well with 85%

atuo

complete leather

mint condition always garaged

Thanks Tom

just wondering what it is worth I see them all over e-bay and I think mine is one that might be

go to www.Nada.com and www.kbb.com and see what they say..

Todd Z

As we have all read before, it is worth what someone will pay for it.

Supply and demand in your area will be a big piece of it as well. Check your local newspaper, AutoTrader, etc. eBay is too spread out of a market and those people usually are guessing as well.

JT#14

todd those 2 places to search for price is nice, but know of any places that quote further back than 1986? i got 1966 f100 that i have, and im kinda interested in what it can be worth, any ideas as to go abouts finding that info out.... i mean it only has 65k miles on it.

Nadaguides.com values classic vehicles via a tab at the top of the home page. Edmunds and/or kbb allow you to evaluate a vehicle by selecting an option for a vehicle older than the years they list. Most recently, I have run my dad's 1970 F100 through Manheimgold.com. Like yours, it is low mileage and in great shape. He is its only owner. The values are way up there for it, but no one around here appreciates old trucks enough to pay that much for it. It would probably have to be put on Ebay or something similar to make the greatest number of people aware of it, and even then, who knows if it would bring in anywhere near what the guides say. Like someone above said, it's worth the greatest amount you can get someone to pay for it if you need the money more than you want the vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts