Ford Incentives Question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A1cntrler

Reaction score
When do the new incentives come out?? My '07 was supposed to be here on the 24th, but was delayed. Got a call on Friday that it was at the railhead and was being assigned a driver and would be here over the weekend for pickup, or by Monday (today) morning. Called about an hour ago and they said it has not arrived at the dealer yet. If it doesn't come in by the end of today, when will I find out what the August incentives will be?? They tell me that they really want it to come in today as my sale will put the salesman at 20 vehicles for the month. I don't know if they are just stringing me along becuse they know something I don't, or if it really has not come in yet. I see that the $1000 customer cash rebate is good through October, but is there a chance they are holding onto it waitng for bigger/better things in the way of incentives for me?? I am buying using the X-Plan if that makes a difference.

Check Ford's website tomorrow. I lost the 0% financing option because the place that my dealer was going to exchange with sold the Trac and now I have one on order. anything ending today will have the new incentives posted tomorrow.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!!

Now it looks as thought the $500.00 that was with the financing is gone as of Aug. 1st however the $1000.00 cas says that it can be combined. I don't recall seeing that note before. I'm sure by the time mine arrives I'll probably owe THEM $500.00 if this keeps up!

I don't fully understand the $1000 incentive. Is that just for STs sold off the lot and not for STs on order?

No, the incentives are not limited to vehicles sold off the lot. My dealer told me that they apply all applicable incentives that are available on the date that you take delivery of your vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told the same thing as Lil Red. Rather disappointed to see fewer incentives this morning! Mine may not make it until September, so I'll wait and hope for the best.

Thanks folks. So it looks like we should be able to take advantage of the $1000 OR the Ford APR rate (not AND?). Too bad about the $500 incentive.

If you look at the $1000.00 incentive, it says that offers CAN be combined. What other offer would you combine it with? The APR is the ONLY other one!

I would bet that you could get the $1000 AND the APR.

There's a $1,000 + $1,000 incentive deal active 'til 8/31/06 ($2,000). May want to confirm this in your region, I got the flyer in the mail -- cool map, marketing piece, and details on the $2,000 incentive -- did anyone else?

R - a few folks mentioned receiving that. I did not receive it.

OK My Bad....

I looked at Ford's website this morning and as of now the incentives are EXACTLY the same as they were yesterday. The dates are different though. Keep in mind that what I saw was with MY zip code.

Pauly,

I can fax it to you if you want. (It's back at the hotel room, I'm at the plant this week.) Let me know.

- R

Very confusing. Yes, Jayson this has changed since this morning. However, when you go to the payment estimator tool it refects only the $1000 offer and not the changes from this afternoon.

R - what plant are you visiting? Louisville? If so we need you to collect some MSTIA (MySportTrac Intelligence Agency) spy photos of an Alloy ST. One has to exist somewhere...

Regarding incentives, it looks like we're back to where we were yesterday. Got the $500 back. :cool:

I picked up my new 07 4x4 on saturday. I was told by the salesman that I would get the $1000 plus $500 (if I financed at least $2000). When he called me saturday morning to get my insurance info, he told me there was another $1000. So I got $2500 off and bought it A-plan since I am part of a Ford family.

Best bet is to talk to the salesman and have him do some checking. It is no skin off his hide to seek out every incentive he can find you.

SS

Last edited by a moderator: