Four OEM Gray Door Panel New In Box

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwight morgan

Reaction score
I have four gray door panels for a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac. They were shipped to my home while I was an active Ford Employee I now am retired. These came from the Leer Company which was the supplier of the OEM door panel for the Louisville Assembly Plant. They have never been on a vehicle and was only recently unboxed from the shipping containers to take pictures of them. They were bubble and plastic wrapped. The Sport Trac that I owned at that time had paint on the grab handles that was prone to scratch easily and these were an ongoing engineering change. I never got around to changing them so if someone needs new panels I will sell them for $50 each with you paying only actual shipping cost. I do not want to break them up. These used on eBay are $75 to $100. Please email me at [email protected] and I can send you lots of detailed pictures and discuss details and answer any questions you may have. Check out My Library

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts