Free - back seats from 2004 adrenalin leather

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Heckler

Reaction score
I have a set of grey leather back seats that came out of a 2004 Adrenalin in '05. I got all 4 seats back then and only the front ones would fit in my '01. They are in GREAT shape. I will be throwing them out soon but really hate to if someone here can use them.

If you come pick them up they are yours! I won't ship them. I need to get them out of my basement. Room mates are grumbling . . . again . . . LOL

I am in the Philadelphia area. (Langhorne, PA)

[Broken External Image]:

Anyone making a trip that way to closer to Boston? I'm willing to pay gas if someone wants to help me do a delivery chain to get these.

I can't pick them up but was wondering why they wouldn't fit in your '01. I thought all 1st gen STs were the same.

Mookie - they changed the way the rear seats stay upright in either 2003 or 2004. There is a u hook on the rear wall that the 2004 seat connects to. The 2001's don't have that u hook so you can't use the seat. I thought what you thought when I bought the seats. The fronts bolt right in. I just had to run additional wiring for the power seats. I never did get the power to the heaters connected. The 08 addreanalin came out and I had to have one.

ScoTt

Would you consider pulling the covers off and selling that to me? They come off pretty easy if they are like the clothe seats. I would take the whole set up from you if i were closer.

GrimUSMC - sorry I was out of town for work and missed your post. Not sure what happened to the previous person who wanted them. I still have them. Drop me an email if you want them.

ScoTt