Free Carfax Reports

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Heim

Reaction score
Any one need a car fax report I have about two weeks left for unlimited number of reports. Just email VIN.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Steve,

I could use a carfax report on a vehicle we just looked at last weekend. The vin # is

1FMZU77E23UB06965. Its an 03 Trac. Thanks Marsha

This would be great. I noticed that there are 21 things on my ST. Here is the VIN# 1FMZU67E61UC12682.

Thanking you in advance. Lisa

here is my vin#1FMZU67K35UB14947 I JUST BOUGHT THIS ST. 1/24/06 AND I WOULD LIKE TO GET THE HISTORY ON IT. ITS AN 05 WITH 16,000 MILES.. AND ITS FULLY LOADED.. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FAX.

Thanks Steve. You have put my worries to rest. I was afraid that I was going to have to take my truck back since I am still under the warranty and I don't want to do that because I really love my Sport Trac. Thanks again:D

HI STEVE I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR RUNNING THE CARFAX.. NOW I KNOW THE HISTORY OF MY TRUCK.. THANK YOU SO MUCH. AND LIKE YOU SAID GOOD NEWS IM THE SECOND OWNER. I WAS THE SECOND OWNER ON MY O1 SPORTTRAC. AND I PULLED A CARFAX ON IT TOO. AND IT CAME UP CLEAN.. BUT IT HAD TO MANY THINGS GOING WRONG WITH IT.. SO I GOT RID OF IT.. AND BOUGHT MY 05 SO THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN.. FROM PAULETTE

Latest posts