Free DuPontâ„¢ Car Care Products

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the wax and it shines really well on the Silver ST. Unbelievable finish, but I have a hell of a time getting it off the ST. Usually have to go over it with my buffer and then a towel to get it all off.:wacko:;)

Patrick,

Thanks for posting this. I might try it.

Stonemiser,

Just to be clear...do you have the Teflon Ultra Car Wax?

Or is it the Liquid Wax, Spray Wax, Teflon Ultra Spray Wax, ION Car Polish or ION Spray Car Polish?

Teflon Car wax. (in link) Like I said, I really love the look and the lasting of it. I just make sure I have the time to make sure I get it all off. The water just runs off the hood in big blobs and it doesn't stick to the sides of the vehicle.;)

Thank You, Patrick. I think I may give to try.

Promotion Dates: March 1, 2007 through September 30, 2007.

The DuPontâ„¢ CarCare Challenge Promotion is a mail-in offer. You must mail the original or a copy of the dated sales receipt with the store identification verifying the purchase of the qualifying product. This form must be filled out completely and legibly. Visibly-altered documentation will not be honored. Requests must be postmarked by October 15, 2007.

Offer good only in the U.S. and Canada for purchases made at a qualified DuPontâ„¢ Car Care retailer. Offer good only while supplies last. Requests made from groups or organizations will not be honored. Not valid with any other offer. Offers are product specific. Substitutions or rain checks will not be honored. Offer limited to 1 (one) redemption per household and/or address. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of rebate check. Please direct consumer inquiries to: 1-800-218-1596.

Latest posts