FREE Ford Low Profile Bugshield

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie C

Reaction score
This bugshield is brand new. I decided not to put it on my car after ordering online and waited too long to return. It has been in my attic for over a year at this point. I'd really like to get rid of it. I live in Long Island, but am willing to deliver anywhere in NYC.

This bugshield is free, although donations are welcome. I'm a coffee addict so any dunkin donuts coupons or discounts on other products would be much appreciated.

email [email protected]

im interested int the bugshield, but i live in calif. will you be willing to sell it to me. ill give you a little something for it. to help support your coffee habit. my email addy is [email protected] let me know thanks paulette

Nice truck, another job1 I see. We seem to be a rare breed here. Funny thing about the coffee, personally I hate it. All I get from Starbucks is hot chocolate, lol. I dunno I just never developed a taste for it. I'll make you a deal though, come paint my cladding like yours and consider yourself caffeniated! :D

hey Scott nice job on your cladding. makes a difference from the gray. i thought of painting my cladding. but my truck is black already, i dont think it would look good. unless i paint it. a flat black. hey scott if you want the bugshield go take it.. you live closer. then i do. good luck.

A bit off Topic :D but painting the cladding is really easy, it just takes a bit of time and AWESOME prep work. Paulette...personally I think the black cladding would look great with a black truck but that's my opinion(and I really don't like the gray). One more thing, I could't be furthur away from the bug shield unless I was in Alaska :D I'm in Portland Oregon, not Maine. LOL

Brandon..if you were closer I'd be more than happy to paint your cladding for a cup of Java or two!

And thank you both for the kind words, I appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts